Study Abroad Incentives
Endicott is pleased to announce a series of financial incentives to encourage increased participation in study abroad and international internships. Our goal is to make these opportunities available to an even wider audience across all majors, concentrations and interests.
The College provides financial incentives to students studying and interning at the following universities and locations:
- CIS Endicott Madrid (Madrid, Spain): $3,000 scholarship + Group round trip airfare*
- Munster Technological University (Cork, Ireland): $3,000 scholarship + Group round trip airfare*
- Florence University of the Arts (Florence, Italy): Group round trip airfare*
- American College of Greece (Athens, Greece): $1,200 airfare credit**
- Central Queensland University (Rockhampton, Australia): $1,200 airfare credit**
- International internships (Any location worldwide): $1,200 airfare credit**
Terms and Conditions:
Airfare and scholarships are awarded upon completion and acceptance of application, and successful conduct review. Students must commit to their acceptance within three (3) days of notification by the Office of International Education, and agree to the terms outlined in their application portal.
*Group round-trip air provided from Boston, MA.
**Airfare credits applied to Student Account as a tuition discount. Funds are not eligible for withdrawal at the Bursar's Office, and are non-transferable to an alternate destination or semester.
The list of study abroad programs can be found here.